Review: The Enemy of an Enemy

The Enemy of an Enemy The Enemy of an Enemy by Vincent Trigili
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I just couldn't do it. I couldn't finish this book...

It started out interesting enough, and the premise seemed strong at first. The dialogue was stiff and formal, the main character grew more annoying as I continued reading, and then a glaring plot hole just pushed me over the edge.

The main character is a Mary Sue...he's proficient at everything, weaknesses? flaws? Anything to make the character relatable? Nope. I found the main character to be a combination of Luke Skywalker, Captain Kirk, and Harry Potter.

Rather than go on, I'm just going to leave it there and let you decide. Based on some of the other reviews, some folks have enjoyed it. The Enemy of an Enemy was, sadly, just not my cup of tea.
Marking it as Read to get it off Reading List.

View all my reviews

Comments