What folks are saying about "The Elegance of Nature: Prophecies of the New World"

Source: Amazon Reviews




Fantastic book couldn't put it down!!!!
By Amazon Customer on March 28, 2016
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
This book is a very good read. Once you get started it is hard to put down. The writer made the characters so impressionable I had to know what was going to happen next. This book sends the reader on a emotional roller coaster and keeps you wanting more in the end. I gave this book 5 stars because it has a little something for everyone of all ages.

Best book I have read in decades!!!
By Amazon Customer on April 3, 2016
Format: Paperback
This book is fantastic!!! I am super busy with work and family, it usually takes me weeks to complete a book. I could not put this one down! I stayed up late and then woke up early just to get more time with it. I finished it in THREE DAYS!!!

WOW
By Carolyn on March 23, 2016
Format: Paperback
Beautifully written, I was sucked in from the very beginning. A very different take on the dystopian storyline.

Source: Goodreads
it was amazing
Read from April 01 to 03, 2016
This goes beyond any other dystopian novel!! It does not fit neatly into that category! It spans multiple categories and ROCKS them all!! The characters are well developed and the plot moves quickly. I put down Neil Gaiman's "Anansi Boys" to read this book. I am very busy with my work and family, it normally takes me weeks to finish a book. I finished this one in THREE DAYS!!

Comments