Escape today's madness! Check out Prophecies of the New World by Royce Sears

Looking for an escape from the political madness taking place in the world today? Escape into an epic tale of two brothers and their journies in a New World, a world shaped by old magic and ancient prophecy. Go on a whirlwind adventure into the future of Earth, an Earth that has been altered by an alien virus which drastically altered the natural course of our evolution.
"5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book couldn't put it down!!!!
By Amazon Customer on March 28, 2016
This book is a very good read. Once you get started it is hard to put down. The writer made the characters so impressionable I had to know what was going to happen next. This book sends the reader on a emotional roller coaster and keeps you wanting more in the end. I gave this book 5 stars because it has a little something for everyone of all ages."
"5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have read in decades!!!
By Amazon Customer on April 3, 2016
This book is fantastic!!! I am super busy with work and family, it usually takes me weeks to complete a book. I could not put this one down! I stayed up late and then woke up early just to get more time with it. I finished it in THREE DAYS!!!"
"5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
By Roger White Jr. on June 7, 2016
Creative and well written have and will continue to recommend to everyone!"



Comments